There’s adventure everywhere! Even when you’re playing from the comfort of home, there’s plenty to do in the world of Pokémon GO.
Tap the categories above to learn more about your favorite features and how you can use them from home.
For the latest on what bonuses are currently active, head on over to the Today View.
Incense is an item that, when activated, attracts a Pokémon to you—wherever you are!
- Check the Today View for any Incense bonuses.
- During some events, Incense will attract certain Pokémon more than usual. Be sure to check in-app News for the latest!
Connect Pokémon GO with Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! on the Nintendo Switch and receive a Mystery Box when you send a Pokémon from Pokémon GO to the GO Park complex.
- To learn more about the Mystery Box, read the help center article here.
At midnight every day, you’ll receive a bonus task without having to spin a PokéStop!
These tasks will be different from Field Research tasks you receive from PokéStops and will focus on activities that you can complete from home.
- If you don’t have an open Field Research slot, then a fourth slot will open to accommodate the bonus task for you.
- If all four Field Research slots are filled, you won’t receive the bonus task.
- Tasks can be completed in an individual setting and from home.
The number of Gifts you can open daily will now increase to 30, and the number of Gifts you can carry in your inventory will increase to 20.
Gifts will also contain more Poké Balls.
- If you run low on Gifts, your Buddy Pokémon will venture to nearby PokéStops and bring some Gifts back for you to send out to your friends.
- You’ll see a notification above your buddy’s portrait when it has returned with Gifts.
- A buddy of any Buddy Level will be able to do this for you! It doesn’t have to be on the map, either.
Bond with your Buddy Pokémon! With the Buddy Adventure feature, your buddy will be by your side in your Pokémon GO explorations.
- Feed your buddy treats, and it’ll join you on the map!
- Try playing with your buddy and taking a snapshot of it.
These activities and more will raise your Buddy Level.
- If you run low on Gifts, your Buddy Pokémon will venture to nearby PokéStops and bring some back for you!
Join nearby Raid Battles remotely with Remote Raid Passes!
Soon, you’ll be able to invite friends to join you, regardless of where they are.
- You can find Remote Raid Passes in the shop. You cannot have more than three Remote Raid Passes at once.
- Check the in-app News for the latest on what Legendary or Mythical Pokémon are currently available to battle in raids.
Head to the Battle screen, and battle Trainers from all around the world in the GO Battle League!
Put your battle skills to the test in Trainer Battles that feature style and strategy unique to Pokémon GO.
- Ever wanted to see who’s at the top of their game in the GO Battle League? Check out the leaderboard to see the top 500 Trainers!
- Sometimes during special events, you’ll be able to play more sets of battles than usual! Check the Today View for the latest.
Want to get in some practice before jumping into the GO Battle League? You can practice battling with friends!
- Trainers will be able to initiate Trainer Battles via QR Code from anywhere, regardless of the Trainers’ Friendship level or distance.