A new PokéStop for your community!
Have you ever wanted to commemorate your local Pokémon GO community with its own special PokéStop?
In the spirit of Community Day, we’re offering Trainers in the United States the chance to get a new, temporary PokéStop added in their community!
To enter, tweet a short video to @pokemongoapp that introduces your Pokémon GO community and how you play together. Make sure to use #MyPokemonGOCommunity in your tweet!
Trainers will be chosen at random from eligible entries.
Rules and Additional Information
- To enter, tweet a short video—roughly 30 seconds—introducing your local Pokémon GO community and how you play together to @pokemongoapp and include the hashtag #MyPokemonGOCommunity.
- Entries will be accepted from March 11, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. PST to March 14, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. PDT.
- Up to five eligible entrants will be randomly selected to get a temporary PokéStop in their community.
- Trainers will be contacted via Twitter by March 18, 2022, and asked to provide additional details regarding the location of their desired PokéStop.
- Final PokéStop locations are temporary and will be available for six months.
Currently open only to Trainers in the United States. Must be 18 years or older to enter. No purchase necessary. Final PokéStop locations will be at Niantic’s sole discretion. Terms and Conditions apply.
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team