September 21, 2020
Have fun with the Longchamp x Pokémon collaboration, arriving soon in stores and in Pokémon GO!
In celebration of the exciting accessories coming out of the collaboration between The Pokémon Company and Longchamp Paris, as well as the beginning of Paris Fashion Week, we’re proud to announce that a new avatar backpack accessory item will be available in Pokémon GO. That’s not all—some fashionable Pokémon will be appearing in the wild, challenging Trainers in raids, and hatching from Eggs, too!
Date + Time
Friday, October 2, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. to Thursday, October 8, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
- Special Pokémon wearing costumes will be appearing during the event!
- Smoochum that hatch from 7 km Eggs during this time will appear wearing a bow!
- Kirlia wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids! They’ll also know the move Draining Kiss.
- Shinx wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids!
- Croagunk wearing a backwards cap will appear in GO Snapshot as a surprise encounter! They may also rarely appear in the wild.
- The following Pokémon will be appearing in the wild: Mareep, Skitty, Roselia, Kricketot, Croagunk wearing a backward cap, Blitzle, Cottonee, Minccino, Gothita, and more!
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Kricketot!
- Enjoy exclusive Field Research for the duration of the event.
- Dress up for fashion week—in person and in-game! Be sure to head to the shop for a free Longchamp avatar item in Pokémon GO. Then, you can match with your Trainer avatar by picking up the same Longchamp item in stores. For more information on availability, please visit the official Longchamp website.
It’s time for you and your Pokémon to show the world your style. Let’s GO!
Please be aware of your surroundings when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team