The Season comes to an end with the Mischief Unbound event!
What an adventure this Season was! Remember when Hoopa appeared for the first time just a few months ago? How time flies. It appears the mystery of the Mischief Pokémon will be concluding soon—with the Pokémon GO debut of another!
Friday, November 26, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, November 29, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time
The Season of Mischief concludes!
A mysterious bottle and poem have appeared at the doorstep of Professor Willow’s mobile lab. They appear to be related to Hoopa and hint at a method for changing its form, which is now possible thanks to the relationship you’ve developed with Hoopa throughout the Season.
You’ll be able to access this Special Research story by completing the Season-long Misunderstood Mischief Special Research story.
Please note - Trainers will still have the opportunity to make progress on the Special Research story until the end of the Season of Mischief on Wednesday, December 1 at 9:59 a.m. local time to gain access to the Mischief Unbound Special Research.
If you can’t complete the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research story, you can pick up a ticket for the Mischief Unbound Special Research in the shop for US $4.99 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency).
- Tickets cannot be purchased with PokéCoins.
- Tickets to this Special Research Story are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service).
- The ticket for the Mischief Unbound Special Research will be available until the end of the Season of Mischief on Wednesday, December 1 at 9:59 a.m. local time.
- In order to progress through the Mischief Unbound Special Research story, you will need to have obtained a Hoopa from the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research.
- Trainers who earn the Mischief Unbound Special Research will be able to purchase a ticket and complete the Special Research twice to earn double rewards and additional Hoopa Candy.
- You’ll be able to change Hoopa’s form after you complete the second set of tasks in the Mischief Unbound Special Research. Please note that you will need to have sufficiently progressed in the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research and obtained a Hoopa before being able to change Hoopa’s form.
- Changing Hoopa’s form from Hoopa Confined to Hoopa Unbound requires 50 Hoopa Candy and 10,000 Stardust.
- Changing Hoopa’s form from Hoopa Unbound to Hoopa Confined requires 10 Hoopa Candy and 2,000 Stardust.
You’ll be able to earn some of the resources needed to change Hoopa’s form by completing the Mischief Unbound Special Research story.
To close out the mischief this Season, you can look forward to Raid Hour events from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time on the following days. Perhaps this is Hoopa’s way of celebrating your time together?
In addition to the extra Raid Hours, there will be additional Spotlight Hours as well! On the following days from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. local time, these Pokémon will be appearing more often in the wild. How mischievous!
New Avatar Item
You can get the following new avatar item from the Mischief Unbound Special Research.
- Hoopa T-Shirt
The Hoopa Unbound T-shirt will be available for purchase in the shop after the event ends for those who are unable to complete the Special Research.
It looks like this mischievous adventure with Hoopa is coming to a close. We wonder what kinds of mysteries await us next. Let’s keep walking through this world full of adventures, this time with Hoopa by our side!
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.