Applications open June 18 at 4:00 P.M. PDT until June 27 at 4:00 P.M. PDT. After the lottery on June 28th, lottery winners will be notified.
There are three parks for Pokémon GO Fest 2019 Yokohama: Yamashita Park, Rinko Park, and Akarenga Park.
Please note that you will have a designated starting point. You MUST check in at the assigned entry point. The user experience is designed based on your starting point.
Please see below for details of each park.
Please use public transportation when visiting the venue.
Trainers can apply to attend the event within the Pokémon GO app. Once the event registration begins, Trainers can navigate to the Events screen from the main menu to apply to attend.
- If the number of successful applicants for tickets exceeds the overall amount of capacity, there will be a random drawing to ensure there is a fair opportunity for all. If selected to attend the event, selected Trainer can obtain up to four tickets.
- Trainers that are selected to attend can only obtain tickets for players who they have reached at least Great Friends status with by the time of ticket registration.
- To ensure a great experience, Pokémon GO Fest Ticket holders may only obtain tickets for one day of the seven-day event.
- Trainers will be given the option of acquiring general-admission tickets for each day.
- Each Trainer must submit a valid email address. Any valid email address may be used (the email address does not have to be linked to the individual’s Pokémon GO account).
- Pokémon GO Fest 2019 Yokohama tickets are free of charge.
- Trainers are not able to change which dates they attend the event, so please pay close attention to your ticket date.
More information about the registration and ticketing process can be found here.
To begin your Pokémon GO Fest experience, simply enter your designated park on the date and time of your ticket. Ticket holders may only attend one day of the event. Trainers who do not have a valid ticket will be unable to see or interact with Pokémon within the park.
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is also a ticket holder.
If you do not have a ticket to Pokémon GO Fest, you will not be able to see any Pokémon in the venue. However, many Pokémon featured in Pokémon GO Fest habitats will be appearing all around the world August 6–12.
The event will take place rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions. If extreme weather or a natural disaster causes any days of the event to get canceled, there will be no makeup days.
Garbage collection and disposal is ultimately the responsibility of everyone. Any and all garbage generated must be properly disposed of in garbage receptacles located throughout the park. Please dispose of your trash in the correct recycling and garbage receptacles.
All ticket holders are allowed to reenter the event throughout the day. Only ticket holders will be able to participate in the Pokémon GO Fest experience and specialized elements. Please exit the park at the end of the event time.
To apply for press credentials, please reach out to email@example.com.