at Porto Alegre
Tickets to Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Porto Alegre are free of charge, but limited in quantity. To register for a chance to receive a ticket, please fill out your information here before 11:59 P.M. PST on Sunday, January 6. Tickets will be distributed at random via email to players who have successfully registered, as supplies last. Registering does not guarantee a ticket.
Attendance is restricted to one day per person. Those who attempt to attend multiple days will be rejected and their tickets may be voided.
QR code tickets will be distributed via email prior to the start of the event. These QR codes are unique and will only work once, so do NOT share your QR code ticket with anybody else. To check into the event, print your QR code out and scan them inside the Pokémon GO app at specially designated check-in PokéStops. This will unlock your Pokémon GO Safari Zone Porto Alegre medal and enable you to see special Pokémon encounters within designated Safari Zone areas during the day you are registered for.
If you did not receive a ticket to the Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Porto Alegre, don’t worry. You will not be able to see any Pokémon within the event space in Porto Alegre, but you will still encounter special Pokémon all around Brazil during the event days!
You can enter Safari Zone Porto Alegre through 3 different locations:
- Gasômetro (Address: Av. Pres. João Goulart, 551 - Centro Histórico, Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil - 90010-120)
- Pôr-do-Sol Amphitheatre (Address: Av. Edvaldo Pereira Paiva, s/n - Praia de Belas, Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil - 91150-160)
- Marinha do Brasil Park (Address: Av. Borges de Medeiros, 2035 - Centro Histórico, Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil - 90020-021)
Here are some different transportation methods to help you come and go to the event:
- The major airport in Porto Alegre is Salgado Filho International Airport
- Terminal 1: Av. Severo Dulius, 90.010 - Porto Alegre - RS Postal Code: 90.200-310
- Terminal 2: Av. dos Estados, 747 - Porto Alegre - RS Postal Code: 90.200-000
- Trips can be planned through the Porto Alegre Metro at http://www.trensurb.gov.br/home.php
- The Aeromovel provides a shuttle to and from the airport, http://www.aeromovel.com.br/en/case-studies/porto-alegre/
- Closest train stop: Mercado Station
- Van Porto Alegre Gramado Brum Tur
- Vans Porto Alegre Thecla Turismo
- Kruse Turismo
Public: Marinha do Brasil Park (200 spots) - Address: Avenida Borges de Medeiros, 2035
Private: Praia de Belas Shopping (2414 spots) - Address: Avenida Praia de Belas, 1181
The Help/Information counters are located near the three entrances. Get answers to your questions, return found items or look for lost items, and learn more about the Pokémon GO app!
Garbage/refuse collection and disposal is ultimately the responsibility of everyone. Any and all refuse generated must be properly disposed of in garbage receptacles located throughout the park. Please dispose of your trash in the correct recycling and regular receptacles.
All ticket holders are allowed to re-enter the Safari Zone throughout the day. Only ticket-holders will be able to participate in the experience and specialized elements.
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
Food and bottled water is allowed. Pre-packaged items are allowed. A patron requiring insulin is allowed to bring his or her medically necessary materials and medications provided all medicine has a prescription label with the patron’s name. Out of concern for the staff who handle the trash, patrons are expected to dispose of medical waste and syringes in the proper disposal located at the medial tent. Please do not dispose of these items in other trash bins at the event.
The event will take place rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
For additional support, please refer to our help center.