We’re excited to announce that this Safari Zone event will take place with several modifications made to ensure safe gameplay. Ticket holders are invited to either join the in-person Safari Zone event hosted in Tower Grove Park or participate in the event’s gameplay from wherever they are in the world!
All event content is limited to those who have purchased tickets. No additional tickets will be sold. In-person attendees will need to RSVP ahead of the event. Stay tuned for more info.
Check the blog for additional details here.
To start your journey, make your way to Tower Grove Park located at 4257 Northeast Dr, St. Louis, MO 63110.
There will be two (2) entrances to Pokémon GO Safari Zone St. Louis: East Entrance & West Entrance. Exact addresses to be provided at a later date.
Please note that your ticket purchase designates your starting point (East or West). You MUST start your day at the assigned entry point noted on your ticket. The user experience is designed based on your starting point.
Please note that your ticket purchase designates your starting time (9:00 AM or 11:00 AM). You WILL NOT be able to check in before your assigned time.
Here are some different transportation methods to help you come and go from Pokémon GO Safari Zone St. Louis.
The major airport in St. Louis and in close proximity to Tower Grove Park is: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (SLT) located at 10701 Lambert International Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63145. This is approximately 25 min from Tower Grove Park.
Trips can be planned through the Metro St. Louis website. Tower Grove Park can be reached by taking the #80 bus, the #30 bus, and the #8 bus routes.
Grab a cab, Lyft, or an Uber and get dropped off at Tower Grove Park, located at 4257 Northeast Dr, St. Louis, MO 63110.
Bicycles may not be ridden along the Pokémon GO Safari Zone St. Louis course, but they are a great way to reach Tower Grove Park.
No additional tickets for this event will be sold.
For an overview of how in-app ticketing works for Pokémon GO Safari Zone St. Louis, see our Help Center.
Please note the hours of this event have been shifted earlier to provide the best possible on-site experience. New event hours are shown on your ticket and noted below:
- Early Access 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- General Admission: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
The City Explorer Pass experience has been removed from this event, and those who purchased this add-on will have it refunded. Niantic will initiate all refunds by October 2, 2021.
All ticket holders who would like to join the event in-person at Tower Grove Park must RSVP. This is so that we have an accurate count of those who plan to attend in-person, and to make sure we keep the event space safe for distanced gathering.
Ticket holders have been emailed instructions on how to RSVP.
To begin your Pokémon GO Safari Zone St. Louis experience, simply arrive at Tower Grove Park on the date and time of your purchased ticket. Ticket holders may only attend one day of the event. Trainers who do not have a valid ticket will be unable to see or interact with Pokémon within the park.
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is also a ticket holder.
If you do not have a ticket to the Pokémon GO Safari Zone St. Louis, you will not be able to see any gameplay in Tower Grove Park.
Not only will this event take place in Tower Grove Park as originally planned, but ticket holders will be able to participate no matter where they are in the world. Global event hours will be based on each participant’s local time; for example, a Friday Early Access ticket will grant event access on Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
Ticket holders will be able to enjoy the following features, whether they participate at Tower Grove Park or play in their local neighborhood:
- Featured Pokémon will be appearing in the wild and attracted to Incense.
- You’ll be able to complete event-exclusive Special Research and Field Research tasks.
- Incense activated during event hours will last for eight hours.
- Lure Modules activated during event hours will last for four hours.
- Special 2 km Eggs will be available.
Event will adhere to state and local health guidelines. Face coverings are not mandatory during your visit but are strongly recommended for unvaccinated individuals. Ensure you understand and practice healthy hygiene during your visit. Practice social distancing, maintain at least 6 ft from others outside of your immediate group. If you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend this event and follow local health guidelines to protect yourself and other players.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that some people are more likely than others to become severely ill, and some people are at a higher risk of exposure to COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with your attendance.
There will be Help and Information Booths located within the event. Stop by to get answers to your questions, receive registration help, learn about our accessibility plan, return found items or look for lost items, and learn more about Pokémon GO!
We are proud to support those who may be nursing newborns during the event. A private lactation area is available at the event. Please visit the nearest Help Desk for the exact location.
Garbage/refuse collection and disposal is ultimately the responsibility of everyone. Any and all refuse generated must be properly disposed of in garbage receptacles located throughout the park. Please dispose of your trash in the correct recycling and regular receptacles.
All ticket holders are allowed to re-enter the event throughout the day. Only ticket holders will be able to participate in the Pokémon GO Safari Zone St. Louis gameplay experience and specialized elements.
Need help? Are you lost? Security guards located throughout Tower Grove Park can provide assistance. If additional assistance is needed, call 9-1-1 and the applicable assistance will be provided.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Standard school-sized backpacks only
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras)
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (no aerosol containers)
- Empty hydration packs and water bottles (plastic or aluminum) Max size 36oz.
- Pre-packaged food
- Factory sealed bottles of water or empty reusable water bottles (free water filling stations are available onsite)
- Collapsible Umbrella
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Large backpacks (no frames or camping gear)
- Cigarettes, E-Cigs or Vaping devices
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen and personal beauty products)
- Any glass containers or bottles
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Any and all professional video equipment
- Camera accessories, such as selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, GoPro mounts and attachments, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Totems, Flags, Banners
- Coolers of any kind (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including firearms, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Water or squirt guns
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol of any kind
- Professional-grade radios or walkie-talkies
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts (including red wagons) or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Preparation or cooking of food onsite
- Anything that requires being affixed to park features, such as trees or shrubs
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- No chairs of any kind
Pokémon GO Safari Zone St. Louis is ADA compliant, including accessible entrances and restrooms. For more information, patrons are directed to visit the Information Booth during operational hours. Services offered at the Information Booth include, but are not limited to:
- Answers to questions specific to the ADA access program
- Information relevant to our patrons with disabilities
- Power outlets for recharging powered mobility devices
A patron requiring insulin is allowed to bring their medically necessary materials and medications provided all medicine has a prescription label with the patron’s name. Out of concern for the festival staff who handle the trash, patrons are expected to dispose of medical waste and syringes in the proper disposal located at the medical area. Please do not dispose of these items in other trash bins at the event.
If additional support is required, please check-in at the medical area.
Tower Grove Park has restrictions on animals. Dogs or pet animals of any kind may be in the park but only when fastened to or led by a handheld leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length. Please visit towergrovepark.org for additional information.
Prepackaged food and bottled water is allowed in the festival. There will also be food vendors on-site, if you’d like to purchase food.
Free water filling stations are located throughout Tower Grove Park.
Pokémon GO Safari Zone St. Louis will have food vendors that provide special dietary options. Please visit the Information Booth for a full list of vendors and further information.
The event will take place rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. In the case of extreme weather, directions will be communicated via email and text to the attendees.
To apply for press credentials, please reach out to email@example.com