More Bidoof incoming...
Bidoof! Bidoof! Bidoof doof doof. Bidoof...Bidoof! Bidoof.
Date + Time
Thursday, July 1, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time
- Features that are available throughout the Bidoof Breakout event will be available on Bidoof Day.
- Bidoof will be appearing in the wild at an incredibly high rate! Bidoof will also be the only Pokémon you can challenge in one-star, three-star, and even five-star Raid Battles! If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Bidoof! Mega Raids will not be available during this time.
- Bidoof caught during this time will know Superpower, and you’ll be able to use a Charged TM during the event to teach Bidoof Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, or Thunderbolt. After the event, you can use an Elite Charged TM to teach Bidoof Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Superpower, or Thunderbolt.
- Team GO Rocket Grunts will have Shadow Bidoof on their teams more often. Get out there and save those Bidoof!
- The Bidoof Cup will be available in the GO Battle League throughout the day! Only Bidoof will be eligible in this cup, and teams of only Bidoof will be allowed. The Master League, the Master League Classic, and the Element Cup will still be available during this time.
- Complete a free event-exclusive Special Research story for special rewards! This will be the first Special Research in which you’ll make choices that’ll affect the research’s story and some parts of your event experience!
- Complete the research to earn an exclusive Bidoof Hat avatar item.
- 4× Catch XP
Bidoof! Bidoof...Bidoof...Bidoof...doof...let’s G— BIDOOF!
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team