October 20, 2020
Get to eggs-ploring, and see which Pokémon are now hatching from Eggs!
Egg-cellent work! Thanks to your efforts in helping with Professor Willow in his research, we’ve determined that as the seasons change, different Pokémon are hatching from Eggs. Here’s what we’ve learned.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from Strange Eggs: Larvitar, Absol, Sandile, Scraggy, Trubbish, Pawniard, Vullaby, and Deino.
- Different Pokémon are hatching from 2 km, 5 km, and 10 km Eggs. Please note that Pokémon that appear in the wild only in specific regions will hatch only from Eggs obtained in those regions.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 2 km Eggs: Zubat, Poliwag, Cubone, Magikarp, Mareep, Wooper, Snubbull, Volbeat, Illumise, Wailmer, Swablu, Buizel, Buneary, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, and Minccino.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 5 km Eggs: Machop, Farfetch’d, Seel, Voltorb, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Eevee, Pineco, Heracross, Corsola, Ralts, Aron, Torkoal, Feebas, Tropius, Clamperl, Relicanth, Mime Jr., Chatot, Hippopotas, Carnivine, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Pachirisu, Blitzle, Roggenrola, Maractus, Gothita, Solosis, and Bouffalant.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 10 km Eggs: Shinx, Gible, Riolu, Audino, Timburr, Darumaka, Sigilyph, Emolga, Ferroseed, Klink, Elgyem, Litwick, Axew, Golett, and Rufflet.
- Different Pokémon are hatching from the Eggs you receive as a part of your Adventure Sync rewards! Get to eggs-ploring to find out which Pokémon they are.
Unfortunately, Team GO Rocket is going to keep hatching diabolical plans—and that includes stealing and messing with Strange Eggs! Be sure to keep up the hard work in defeating the Team GO Rocket Leaders and saving those Eggs.
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team