The Season of Legends begins! Read for more details.
We have more details about the changes happening in the world of Pokémon GO during the Season of Legends. For a general overview of the Season of Legends, please read the blog here.
Pokémon appearing in raids
- Therian Forme Tornadus, Therian Forme Thundurus, Therian Forme Landorus, and more will all be coming to Pokémon GO, along with some Mega-Evolved Pokémon that haven’t appeared in Pokémon GO yet! Check out our March events blog for more details on upcoming five-star raids and Mega Raids.
Pokémon appearing more often in the wild in the northern and southern hemispheres
During this Season, the kinds of Pokémon that will be appearing more frequently in the wild exclusively in either the northern or southern hemisphere will be greatly expanded! Look forward to a diverse and exciting array of Pokémon appearing in the wild.
- Northern hemisphere: Foongus, Tangela, Miltank, Shuppet, Finneon, Ducklett, Karrablast, Ponyta, Lotad, Patrat, and more.
- Southern hemisphere: Paras, Yanma, Stantler, Drifloon, Remoraid, Buizel, Shelmet, Vulpix, Seedot, Zigzagoon, and more.
Pokémon hatching from Eggs
- 2 km Eggs: Growlithe, Cubone, Magikarp, Hoppip, Wooper, Dunsparce, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Meditite, Volbeat, Illumise, Wailmer, Spoink, Swablu, Budew, Minccino, Bunnelby, Fletchling, and Litleo. Volbeat or Illumise will also hatch from 2 km Eggs, depending on where you are.
- 5 km Eggs: Voltorb, Lickitung, Eevee, Ralts, Feebas, Clamperl, Blitzle, Roggenrola, Gothita, Solosis, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie. Certain other Pokémon will also continue to hatch from 5 km Eggs depending on where you are.
- 10 km Eggs: Nincada, Shinx, Gible, Riolu, Audino, Timburr, Darumaka, Emolga, Alomomola, Klink, Litwick, Axew, Golett, Rufflet, Espurr, and Noibat. Sigilyph will also hatch from 10 km Eggs, depending on where you are.
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team