As the Charge Up event fills the air with electricity, we’re receiving forecasts of some wild weather on the horizon! We’re excited to announce the first-ever Weather Week event, during which Pokémon that enjoy rainy or windy conditions will be appearing more often in the wild.
Date + Time
Wednesday, March 24, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, March 29, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time
- Castform will be appearing more frequently in the wild throughout the event, alongside other Pokémonthat tend to appear when it’s either rainy and windy, like Wingull and Ducklett. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Rainy Form Castform!
- Psyduck, Poliwag, Swablu, Drifloon, Mantyke, Tympole, and Ducklett will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- The following Pokémon will be appearing in raids.
- One-star raids: Slowpoke, Tynamo, and more.
- Three-star raids: Swellow, Pelipper, and more.
- Five-star raids: Therian Forme Thundurus.
- Mega Raids: Mega Houndoom, Mega Manectric, and Mega Abomasnow.
- Complete event-exclusive Field Research and Timed Research to encounter Pokémon like Rainy Form Castform and more.
- New spring-themed avatar items will be available in the shop!
- From Wednesday, March 24, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Saturday, March 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time, Pokémon that enjoy rainy conditions—like Vaporeon, Lotad, Stunfisk, and more—will be appearing more frequently in the wild.
- From Saturday, March 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, March 29, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time, Pokémon that enjoy windy conditions—like Skarmory, Taillow, Pidove, and more—will be appearing more frequently in the wild.
- Catch Pokémon with Weather Boost to earn extra Stardust.
As Weather Week concludes, Therian Forme Thundurus will be leaving five-star raids—with Therian Forme Tornadus making its Pokémon GO debut afterward! Then, only Therian Forme Landorus will be left unaccounted for—so make sure to stay tuned for more details!
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated. For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check this help center article.
—The Pokémon GO team